Skinnysimplerecipes top

July 12, 2012

My Second Award -The Versatile Blogger

I am enjoying my blog and so overwhelmed when my family, friends and readers appreciate my work.

I was awarded The Versatile Blog Award.
 It is my 2nd blog Award so far.

Thank you so much to Laurie@ lauriescravings  
and Ashlee @ ABpetite
Please check out their blogs...so many recipes to choose from.


 The rules for this award are....

  1. Thank the Blogger who nominated you.
  2. Include a link to their site.
  3. Include the award image to your post.
  4. Include the award image on your blog.
  5. Give 7 random facts about yourself.
  6. Nominate 15 other bloggers for the award.
  7. When nominating other bloggers, include links to their sites.
  8. Let those bloggers know they have been nominated.

My 7 random facts are:

1.       I need at least 15 minutes, everyday, of peaceful, quiet time to get my energy back.

2.      Favourite breakfast: toast with almond butter, topped with ½ sliced banana and a spark of cinnamon…yum.

3.      Favourite fruit: Oranges and I like to enjoy my whole orange until the last bite, refusing to share any of it, if asked to. Really!!

4.      I love shopping, particularly shoes.

5.      I can spend hours at grocery stores reading and comparing ingredients and nutrition facts.

6.      I would love to take my daughter to Disney World; before she gets older (she is 7 years old).

7.      I love the smell of freshly cut grass

My personal nominees for the Versatile Blog Award are:
  1. Alibquarterlifecrisis
  2. Bargain Bites
  3. Cosmopolitancurrymania
  4. Ellenbcookery
  5. Busyvegetarianmom
  6. Adorasbox
  7. Eatingbirdfood
  8. Artandlemons
  9. Sandra's easy cooking
  10. Noshingwiththenolands
  11. Noshingwiththenolands
  12. I can cook that
  13. Reddeerfoodie
  14. Mom, whatsfordinner?
  15. Peanutbutterandpeppers

You all deserve it. Congratulation!!

6 comments:

  1. Congratulations on the award and thank you for nominating me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for the nomination. I so appreciate it. I won't be doing it again as I just received one not that long ago but I am honoured you thought of us. Cheers, Tara

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, congratulations! You truly desrve this award!! Thank you for passing over to me. Although I have got this award already from other bloggers in the past, but it still feels wonderful!!! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on the award and thank you very much for thinking of me! I appreciate it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So here's you 3rd award, I just nominated you for the One Lovely Blog Award.
    Congratulations! You deserve it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're so sweet...it feels great being nominated.Thank you so much and congratulations to you too!!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...